Charlotte Moran Two-Day Girls College Showcase Tournament
November 30 - December 1, 2013
- Divisions of Play: Girls ages U15 - U19
- Entry fee: $825.00
- Sanctioning: The tournament is sanctioned by US Youth Soccer. Teams must be resgistered through their state association or US Club Soccer. Teams may not combine players from both organizations.
- Guest Players: A maximum of 5 guest players may be used for all age groups. Format of Play: all age groups will play TWO games - trophies will not be rewarded
- Selection Process: all teams are selected based on team history, league standings, State Cup and Regional standings, team makeup, rankings, results against other teams in the age groups.
- Referees: All games will have 3 officials. If you would like to referee, please contact Greg Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length of Games: U15-U19 - Two 30-minute halves
- Halpern Travel is the official housing agent for the tournament. All teams are required to use this service for all hotel accomodations. Reservations may be made by clicking here.
- To apply, please visit www.kirkwoodsoccer.org and click on tournaments. Applications will only be accepted through the GotSoccer online registration program. If this is your first application to a tournament using this system, you will need to create a team page at the start of the process.
- The deadline to register is November 1, 2013. If you are mailing your registration fee, the deadline for us to receive payment is November 6, 2013.
- Your application is not considered complete until payment is received. You may pay online or mail a check for the appropriate fee aling with a copy of your confirmation page to:
Kirkwood Soccer Club * 1220 River Road * New Castle, DE 19720
- Age Groups: GU15, GU16, GU17, GU18,
- Schedule Games/Days: 2/2