You know the drill: if you’re hot, then you’re on this list. If you’re not … you’re still on this list. We’re taking the weekly temperature of soccer and other random stuff. Here we go:
1. Indiana men’s soccer. The first program in NCAA history to win two national titles with one win. Moving on to 2014 …
2. Paul Arriola. The young LA Galaxy stud got a random email last week that essentially said you’re the best club player in the country and we want to give you a trophy in January. I got a similar email from a foreign prince but after I wired him some money he never got back to me about the treasure he promised. Whatev.
3. Lionel Messi. Greatest. Goal. Scorer. Of. All. Time.
1. Manny Pacquiao. ZZZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZ. (Shhhh … let him sleep). ZZZZZZZ.
2. Wheelchair basketball brawl. JUST, WHY???
3. Appalachian State free throw shooting. This is Brian Okam shooting the worst free throw ever. EVER. Shaquille O’Neal saw this video and reached out to work with him.