You know the drill: if you’re hot, then you’re on this list. If you’re not … you’re still on this list. We’re taking the temperature of soccer and other random stuff. Here we go:
1. Big West soccer tickets. Need me to sell you on Big West Soccer? How does THIS suit you? Or THIS? Cal State Northridge and Cal Poly have recently put together two of the better OT finishes you’ll see. We attended both matches, and in the case of Friday’s Cal Poly game, so did 13,466 other people.
2. Where’s Waldo. He’s back with a fresh pair of stunna glasses and his Freddy Krueger alternative sweater. Blame US Soccer and college football … in that order.
3. Clint Dempsey. Only Dempsey can totally ball out while watching himself totally ball out.
1. Gnesa and her song Wilder. IS THIS SERIOUS? What the hell does she mean, La-la-la-la-la? Somebody get Rebecca Black on the phone.
2. Soccer fans. When they’re not running up and attacking goalkeepers during play they’re throwing flare bombs to re-injure the injured. Classy.
3. Lance Armstrong. I feel like Lance’s life is right around the point in Aladdin where Jafar steals the magic lamp and turns Aladdin back into a street rat, stripping him of all worldly possessions. So yeah, things aren’t good.