You know the drill: if you’re hot, then you’re on this list. If you’re not … you’re still on this list. We’re taking the weekly temperature of soccer and other random stuff. Here we go:
1. Washington Husky team photos. Recently, we ranked a few team photos from around the country, but what we failed to realize was that the Washington Huskies have this Kodak thing on lock. Check out their men’s team photo (Click the team tab), then combine it with their women’s work of art. Check, mate.
2. David Beckham MLS Retirement. The MLS, and the 91st Minute, just won’t be the same without him. We won’t soon forget you, Becks.
3. Big Ten Conference. Now that they’ve acquired Maryland and Rutgers, how will that change the competitive balance? Glad you asked.
1. Robert De Niro – Jay-Z Beef. Just to recap, the two New York titans met at some exclusive party and Robert De Niro was all: Hova, I called you and you never returned my calls. You not talking TO ME!? Then Jay was all: It’s a Hard Knock Life, bro. Then Beyonce came over to mediate, like: Babe, you’re so bad with your phone. If you like it then you better PUT A RING ON IT! In short … #richpeopleproblems
2. Hope Solo-Jerramy Stevens. Yeah, these two.
3. BearCup. We don’t condone, understand, or recommend this event.