Not only are these impressive, but the guy is hilarious doing them. Personally, I lost it during his first half pipe trick when he struck a fist pump pose right after he released it.
April 21, 2011
Written by Administrator
The 3 things you need to know:
- 5 of the top 10 paying teams are soccer clubs (Barca is #1)
- A-Rod and Manny Pacquiao are the best paid athletes in the world ($32,000,000/year)
- 114 out of 182 countries’ best-paid athletes play soccer. So, if you live in the country of Burkina Faso (or any other third world land) like Charles Kabore, I highly recommend you start playing soccer or you could be making $500/year like his fellow countrymen.
Some other fun facts:
- If you are female, stay far away from bowling. It is the lowest paying sport (the best player makes $40,000/year), and you could make more money picking up trash.
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore (a cricket squad) pays more than the Bucs, Jags, Broncos, and Chiefs COMBINED.
- If you are Canadian, you should play baseball like Jason Bay. He is your highest paid athlete ($18,125,000/year) and hasn’t played a single game this season.