Position-by-position MLS draft prospects
The countdown to the 2022 MLS Draft continues, as the four-round event is slated for January 11.
While not a main supplier of talent, teams that do their homework can find players and in the case of some players, develop them for moves abroad. There’s a decent level of talent among this year’s draft class, with center back and goalkeeper particularly providing a long list.
Check out a positional breakdown of the top players from the MLS draft eligible list.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 10-16
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Top MLS Homegrown Prospect at every club
- US U17 MNT roster for camp in Florida
- RSL signs youngest player in MLS history
- Patrick Bohui signs with Danish club
- Can any 2022 draftees make the USMNT?
- USYNT midfielder signs with Birmingham
- Canadian draftees eye up MLS chance
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s