2019 ECNL National Finals preview
Four ECNL age groups descend on Richmond, Virginia later this week to contest the national finals.
In the wake of last month’s playoff matchups 16 teams are left, four per age group from Under-14s through Under-16s. Semifinal matches are slated for Friday, while champions are going to be crowned on Saturday.
Preview each age group below – matches are set to be drawn Thursday night prior to semifinals.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov. 29-December 5
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Key players at the women’s College Cup
- Men’s Division I quarterfinal preview
- MLS Next Fest Preview: First of a kind
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2023
- Boys ECNL South Carolina preview
- Commitments: Staying in Connecticut
- ECNL Tennessee National Event preview
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25