Latest U.S. U17 MNT roster analysis
Head coach Raphael Wicky released his first roster since the U.S. Under-17 MNT clinched their World Cup spot in Brazil, which takes place at the end of October.
Twenty-six players earned a call-up for this weekend’s trip to California, where the U17s will get a run out against two USL Championship sides: LA Galaxy II and Orange County SC.
For the most part, there aren’t too many surprises when breaking down Wicky’s roster. Below are some of the more notable talking points.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
- Recruiting Views: Continued additions
- Maximizing ID Camp, Showcase experiences
- Commitments: The allure of Alabama
- MLS Youngsters: Pepi catching fire
- Commitments: Making a DII decision
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25