Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
The playoffs for the Girls Academy League kicked off this week, and the playoffs for the ECNL start next week. TopDrawerSoccer takes one last look at the TeamRank prior to the end of the club soccer season.
TopDrawerSoccer takes a new look at the club soccer team rankings, presented by Soccer Masters, for the June update in the U13, U14, and U15 age groups.
San Juan SC makes the big jump up the TeamRank Top 25 this month. The Northern California squad finished a perfect campaign in the ECNL regular season league play earlier this month. San Juan will have their sights set on taking down the other top teams during the ECNL playoffs next month.
The ECNL playoffs in the U14 age group should be fascinating. There are a number of teams that could be considered the favorite with PDA, Crossfire, Solar, and So Cal Blues all having talented squads in the 07 age group. Nationals and TSJ FC Virginia look like the top squads in this age group in the Girls Academy, but they will be challenged during the playoffs in Oceanside.
Solar has been top of the pile in this age group from the start of the season, and remains there in the final update. Solar SC is clearly the team to beat in the ECNL playoffs. The Texas squad is unbeaten on the season, and looks ready to take on all challengers.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Maryland star named top NPSL young player
- Boys ECNL crown champions in St. Louis
- SC Blue Heat win UWS in dominant fashion
- Commitments: Another Sounder at Stanford
- College soccer games to watch: Fall 2021
- U.S. Youth Soccer crowns champions
- Commitments: Choosing North Carolina
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25