2014 Men's Recruiting Class Rankings
There are still blue chip recruits out there for the 2014 class, but the prospects are flying off the board with every passing day. Below is a run down of the top ten classes for men’s college soccer recruiting for the 2014 high school graduates.
Players: Rolando Munoz (LA Galaxy) Steve Martinez (LA Galaxy), Christian Chavez (LA Galaxy), John Requejo Jr. (Real So Cal), Ryo Fujii (Chivas USA), Felipe Liborio (Strikers FC), Brian Pacheco (Pateadores)
The Bruins class is already at seven, which is a fairly large group for college soccer especially following on the heels of a eight-player class for 2013. The Bruins bring in a wide-arrange of talent including U17 Men’s National Team players Rolando Munoz, John Requejo Jr., and Brian Pacheco. However, it may be Ryo Fujii and Felipe Liborio who have the biggest impact at the collegiate level. Fujii is a hardworking midfielder who has the skills and toughness to step into the Bruins rotation in his first few seasons. Liborio is a talented attacking player who has a cannon for a left foot and could find a home on the wings perhaps on the opposite side of recent commit Brian Iloski.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s