Five Key Players for the U.S. U20 WNT
The U.S. Under-20 WNT kicks off its World Cup journey against Ghana on Thursday, August 11.
Head coach Tracey Kevins has had a week of preparations before Group D play begins. It’s going to be a challenging trio of matches, as the Netherlands and Japan follow.
It’s going to take a collective effort in order for the U.S. to advance, though the team had plenty of success at the Concacaf Championship. Along with that, the team played three games in Europe, winning twice and drawing once at the Sud Ladies Cup.
Here’s a look at five players key to the U.S. hopes of succeeding.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Sept. 26-Oct. 2
- Women's Division I College Scoreboard
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2023 Women’s DI Recruiting Ranks: Sept.
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Commitments: Top Defender Picks Big Ten
- Women’s 2024 Recruiting Picks up Pace
- TDS Boys Regional Rankings: Class of 2024
- Women's Weekend Preview: Top Games Ahead
- Boys Club Standouts: September 24-25
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s