Men’s 2013 MAC Hermann Trophy favorites
A repeat winner for the MAC Hermann Trophy? That is nearly unheard of in the recent history of men’s college soccer. Mike Fisher was the last one to do it when he accomplished the feat in 1995 and 1996.
This fall offers a golden chance for a player to join Fish, Al Trost, and Mike Seerey as the only players to win the award two years in a row. Last season’s MAC Hermann Trophy winner Patrick Mullins decided to return to College Park for one more season in the collegiate game.
With a talented squad beside him, Mullins looks like the odds on favorite to lift the trophy again, but there are a number of other players eager to challenge for the title of best player in college soccer.
Here is a run down of the ten favorites for the Hermann Trophy in 2013.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s