Men’s Top 25: Postseason play is underway
The postseason is underway for many of the teams in men’s Division I soccer. With conference tournaments kicking off last week, the end of the season is already upon a majority of the teams.
For the teams in the top five of last week’s TDS Top 25, there was only one upset as Boston College (8-7-3) kept the season alive with an upset win over North Carolina (11-3-3) in the ACC quarterfinal. The Tar Heels drop to No. 9 in this week’s updated rankings.
Wake Forest (13-2-3) stays at No. 2 after defeating Notre Dame 1-0 in the ACC quarterfinal. Wake Forest is undefeated in their last seven games and only let in four goals during that stretch.
Clemson (11-2-5) retains position of the No. 3 slot. The Tigers defeated Syracuse in a penalty kick shootout on Sunday in the ACC tournament. Clemson takes on Boston College in the semifinals on Wednesday.
Check out the TDS Top 25.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s