Oregon State forward signs in Austria
After a career year in the Pac-12, Gloire Amanda has turned pro.
The Oregon State striker signed a two-year contract with SK Austria Klagenfurt, it was announced this week. The club earned promotion to the Austrian Bundesliga for the 2021-22 season.
Amanda put up monster numbers playing in the competitive spring campaign, scoring 15 goals in 14 games. He chipped in seven assists, and was named the winner of the MAC Hermann Trophy award.
In 47 games across three seasons with the Beavers, Amanda scored 25 goals and had 10 assists.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Maryland star named top NPSL young player
- Boys ECNL crown champions in St. Louis
- SC Blue Heat win UWS in dominant fashion
- Commitments: Another Sounder at Stanford
- College soccer games to watch: Fall 2021
- U.S. Youth Soccer crowns champions
- Commitments: Choosing North Carolina
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s