Oregon State forward signs in Austria
After a career year in the Pac-12, Gloire Amanda has turned pro.
The Oregon State striker signed a two-year contract with SK Austria Klagenfurt, it was announced this week. The club earned promotion to the Austrian Bundesliga for the 2021-22 season.
Amanda put up monster numbers playing in the competitive spring campaign, scoring 15 goals in 14 games. He chipped in seven assists, and was named the winner of the MAC Hermann Trophy award.
In 47 games across three seasons with the Beavers, Amanda scored 25 goals and had 10 assists.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
- TDS Boys Regional Rankings: Class of 2022
- MLS Next Flex: Finishing on Tuesday
- Thompson Sisters Sign NIL Deal With Nike
- MLS Next Flex: U16, U19 teams finish
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s