Potential U20 MNT candidates from college
As the college season comes to an end, it’s been a big chance for some of the top up-and-coming domestic talent to jump up a level of competition.
For the U.S. players in 2001, this past season of college soccer has also been an opportunity to potentially make a case for inclusion for the 2021 Under-20 World Cup.
Qualifying for the competition is set for the summer of 2020, leaving the U.S. little time to prepare. That includes hiring a coach, and running camps to prepare for it. And while pro teams are almost sure to supply a significant portion of players for the U.S. squad, there have been a few eligible candidates that made a strong case for themselves during the college season.
These eight players have made a case for a look at a future camp.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s