TDS Men's Division I Top 25: Oct. 5
Creighton kept the good times rolling over the weekend with a 1-0 win over DePaul and improved to 10-0 on the season. The Jays kept hold of the top spot in the TopDrawerSoccer Men’s Top 25 for another week as Elmar Bolowich’s squad looks unstoppable heading into the heart of conference play. Creighton goalkeeper Connor Sparrow has only let in three goals this season.
North Carolina keeps hold of the No. 2 spot in the Top 25. The Tar Heels improved to 8-0-1 on the season and 4-0 in conference play with a 2-0 win over Pittsburgh. Super substitute Tucker Hume leads the Tar Heels in scoring with five goals and one assist in nine appearances.
Stanford returned to action this week with a win against California. The Cardinal has continued to improve each week after the opening loss against UC Santa Barbara. Stanford is back in action this week with games against Washington and Oregon State.
Wake Forest keeps hold of the No. 4 spot with a 5-0 win over Boston College. The Demon Deacons entered the week as the No. 1 team in the RPI. Wake Forest is likely to keep that top spot after this week.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Girls IMG Academy Player Rankings
- Commitments: Heading to the ACC
- MLS Next Flex Under-17 Best XI
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s