Women’s Division I Bracket Prediction
Time is running out for those resume-saving wins.
As the regular season winds down in the women’s soccer Division I campaign, schools on the bubble will desperately try and maintain their tournament status, while others seek to consolidate and position themselves for a postseason push.
Here’s an early forecast of what the field of 64 might look like.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 8-14
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Preview
- Best Unsigned MLS NEXT All Stars
- College Players Abound on U20 WC Rosters
- U15 GNT Wins CONCACAF Championship
- U20 World Cup Players to Watch
- DPL Announces New Player ID Platform
- USA Advances to U15 CONCACAF Title Game
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s