35+ College Coaches
Midwest Elite Soccer Camp is a four day residential soccer experience held at University of Wisconsin – River Falls (30 minutes outside Minneapolis).
To provide female soccer players with the opportunity to be coached and evaluated by a wide variety of college coaches while exposing them to the inner workings of the college recruiting and admissions processes.
Entering 9th grade through 12th grade.
Session I: Tue, 6/26 (check-in 1pm-4pm) to Fri, 6/29 (check-out 12pm-2pm)
Session II: Sat, 6/30 (check-in 1pm-4pm) to Tue, 7/3 (check-out 12pm-2pm)
WHY CHOOSE MIDWEST ELITE SOCCER CAMP (MESC)?
1. Amazing Staff: Who knows best what it takes to succeed at the college level? College coaches, of course! Our staff is composed of talented and motivated college coaches from a wide variety of schools. They’re here to make you better and maybe even recruit you to their school!
2. The Most Colleges: Are you looking for the opportunity to be noticed by the most colleges? Then MESC is the place for you. We have DI, DII, DIII, & NAIA colleges represented. Coaches from around the country come to our camp to coach and evaluate. It’s a true showcase event.
3. Showcase Yourself!: Coaches have the opportunity to watch and evaluate all players at the camp, not just players from their own camp team. Players complete in small sided (7 vs. 7) and full sided (11 vs. 11) games, showcasing themselves in all playing environments.
4. Education Beyond The Field: A college recruiting seminar (hosted by college coaches), college player round-table discussion, college admissions seminar (provided by a Collegiate Director of Admissions), and sports psychology seminar are all part of the camp.
5. GK Training: 2018 GK training will be provided by Ileana Moschos (Florida State University – DI), Katie Berkopec (Loyola University Chicago – DI), and Mallory Taylor (Eastern Washington University – DI). The training sessions teach advanced goalkeeping techniques and prepare high school goalkeepers for the next step in their career.
6. Affordable: The entire residential camp experience is only $599. (Check website for early bird specials!) Compare this to residential camps with similarly qualified staffs, and we’re sure you’ll find it quite reasonable.
7. The Most Fun!: In addition to receiving the best training and competition, our college coaches and counselors (college players) will make sure you have a blast! Plus, we put on the best karaoke night in the Midwest!
8. SAFE: Players stay in secure, supervised collegiate residences. No players are allowed off campus during the camp without express permission by a parent or guardian. An athletic trainer is available during all physical activities.