2017 ECNL Playoffs: Making DI Day 3 cases
ROCKFORD, Ill. – Windy weather under soaring blue skies couldn’t shift the course of an exciting third day at the ECNL National Finals on Saturday.
While U14 and U18 teams sought to carve out places in Tuesaday’s finals, U15, U16 and U17 teams dove into their second day of group action. As any World Cup veteran can assuredly tell you, the second day is often a pivot point for advancement into the finale, which the top two teams of each group will do in advance of the ECNL Finals next month. So, needless to say, it was a big day on the fields.
TopDrawerSoccer.com was on hand to mark down some of the top individual performances from some of the nation’s most sought-after recruits. Here’s a look at a ballyhooed grouping of players who separated themselves from the pack on Saturday.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- ECNL Conferences for 2021/2022 season
- Transfers to watch in men’s DI season
- Top USMNT performances at the Gold Cup
- Commitments: A Top 50 choice
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- Men’s DI internationals to watch in 2021
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25