2017 Girls Recruiting Rankings April update
The recruiting race for 2017 is much further along in women’s DI soccer, with the trend of early verbal commitments leading to classes that are more complete than on the men’s side.
Changes are minimal to the best classes, as colleges chase two players in the top 25 of the player rankings who remain uncommitted. Their decisions could have ramifications on future updates, although for now, a familiar force remains at the summit.
Below are the latest top 10 rankings for 2017, based in large part off the IMG Academy Top 150 and reported verbal commitments. Please send commitments or corrections to commit@topdrawersoccer.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- ECNL Conferences for 2021/2022 season
- Transfers to watch in men’s DI season
- Top USMNT performances at the Gold Cup
- Commitments: A Top 50 choice
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- Men’s DI internationals to watch in 2021
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s