2018 Girls Recruiting Rankings: December
It’s never too early to take a glance at the talent lined up for the class of 2018.
With a number of top juniors already committed to women’s Division I programs, a picture is emerging of the top recruiting classes for that year.
Below is the first look at the top five classes, based off of the IMG Top 150 and verbal commitments submitted to TopDrawerSoccer.com.
Please send any corrections or omissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
- Recruiting Views: Continued additions
- Maximizing ID Camp, Showcase experiences
- Commitments: The allure of Alabama
- MLS Youngsters: Pepi catching fire
- Commitments: Making a DII decision
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25