2018 Girls Recruiting Rankings: Feb. update
National Signing Day is done and dusted, though classes are far from finalized for Division I women’s programs.
The quality of the recruiting classes won’t be known until the players take the field later this fall.
However, a clearer picture starts to emerge, as recruiting classes are official, at least for some schools. A better understanding of player destinations shapes the latest women’s Division I recruiting class rankings.
Based upon reported commitments, official classes and shaped by the IMG Academy Top 150, below is the latest Top 10 classes.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 8-14
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Five Key Players for the U.S. U20 WNT
- Commitments: A Small-Town Success Story
- Recapping the USL League Two Season
- U20 WNT Ready to Showcase Attacking Talent
- 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Preview
- Best Unsigned MLS NEXT All Stars
- College Players Abound on U20 WC Rosters
Club Rankings HQ
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- 2026 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25