2018 Girls Recruiting Rankings: Feb. update
National Signing Day is done and dusted, though classes are far from finalized for Division I women’s programs.
The quality of the recruiting classes won’t be known until the players take the field later this fall.
However, a clearer picture starts to emerge, as recruiting classes are official, at least for some schools. A better understanding of player destinations shapes the latest women’s Division I recruiting class rankings.
Based upon reported commitments, official classes and shaped by the IMG Academy Top 150, below is the latest Top 10 classes.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 11-17
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- Boys High School A-A Game Star Performers
- MLS NEXT Fest: Day 6 Standouts
- Girls High School A-A Game Star Performers
- College Cup: Men's Final Preview
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Girls 2024
- MLS Next Fest: Goal scorers From Day 5
- MLS Next Fest: Day 4 Standouts