2018 Girls Recruiting Rankings: Feb. update
National Signing Day is done and dusted, though classes are far from finalized for Division I women’s programs.
The quality of the recruiting classes won’t be known until the players take the field later this fall.
However, a clearer picture starts to emerge, as recruiting classes are official, at least for some schools. A better understanding of player destinations shapes the latest women’s Division I recruiting class rankings.
Based upon reported commitments, official classes and shaped by the IMG Academy Top 150, below is the latest Top 10 classes.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Transfers to watch in DI women’s season
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's first choice
- 2022 Men’s Recruiting Rankings: August
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
- Recruiting Views: Continued additions
- Maximizing ID Camp, Showcase experiences
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25