2021 Women’s Recruiting Ranks: Big 12 rises
Work towards finalizing 2020 rosters is on-going in women’s Division I soccer, as transfers are finalized and international recruits secured.
Programs are still putting work in to the class of 2021, of course, as those other two elements of recruiting won’t come into play until after the 2020 campaign.
One particular club is well-represented with the 2021 graduating group, as Solar SC features prominently from its stellar Under-17 group. Based off the 2021 Girls IMG Academy Top 150 Player Rankings, below is the Top 10 women’s Division I recruiting classes as of now. Updates will come on a regular basis between now and August 21.
Please email any corrections of omissions to email@example.com.
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Women’s Recruiting Rankings update
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Girls 2023
- Commitments: MLS defender to Pac-12
- US Club Soccer’s id2 returns to field
- Women's College Cup field is set
- Commitments: A defender to flee Florida
- 2022 Men’s Recruiting Rankings: November
- Boys TeamRank Younger: New No. 1
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25