Big Decisions ahead for U17 WNT
On Wednesday, the U.S. U17 Women’s National Team kicked off the final event before the 2018 U17 World Cup in November in Uruguay. The USA team took on Mexico as part of a four-team international tournament in Florida. England and Colombia are also taking part in the event.
USA U17 WNT head coach Mark Carr brought in 26 player for the tournament. The press release stated that the World Cup roster of 21 “will likely come from this group.” Perhaps that is not a surprise, but there were some eyebrows raised for who Carr brought into this event.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: October 18-24
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- U20 WNT candidates in college soccer
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Conquering Resistance to Change
- Women’s Player of the Year: Clear fave?
- DPL National Club Rankings for September
- Commitments: USL Academy star picks
- Women’s Weekend Preview: Pac-12 clash
- GA West Region Showcase: Preview
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25