Boys ECNL San Diego - Day 1 Standouts
SAN DIEGO, California - The Boys ECNL National Event San Diego #ECNLSD kicked off on Friday from the Surf Cup complex. It is the fourth showcase of the season for the Boys ECNL, which is in its second season in 2018/2019.
Friday’s opener was highlighted by the U17 age group, which featured a number of the top teams in the nation battling for playoff standings heading toward the final months of the regular season. Recent Dallas Cup winner Phoenix Rising was in action against Lonestar. Beach FC and OC Surf were also standouts on the day from the U17 age group.
TopDrawerSoccer highlights some of the top individual performances from the games below.
Boys ECNL - San Diego 2019
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Maryland star named top NPSL young player
- Boys ECNL crown champions in St. Louis
- SC Blue Heat win UWS in dominant fashion
- Commitments: Another Sounder at Stanford
- College soccer games to watch: Fall 2021
- U.S. Youth Soccer crowns champions
- Commitments: Choosing North Carolina
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25