DI recruiting dead period extended to April
The recruitind dead period for all Division I athletics has been extended through April 15, 2021, the DI Council announced this week.
“The COVID-19 numbers are not trending in the right direction for the Council to allow in-person recruiting and the associated long-distance travel for coaches, prospective student-athletes and their families,” Council chair M. Grace Calhoun, athletics director at Pennsylvania, said in a statement. “We acknowledge the impact the restrictions are having on student-athletes who dream of being Division I athletes, but we must prioritize the health and safety of current and potential student-athletes and their families, as well as coaches and others on campus.”
This has no impact on Division II and III programs, which had restrictions loosened earlier in the year.
- Recruiting Roundup: June 13-19
- TDS announces the TDS Winter Showcase
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Girls Academy League Playoff Brackets
- Picking a young U.S. squad for the Gold Cup
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Boneau signs off with dream senior season
- Gatorade Player of Year: Alyssa Thompson
- YNT Regional ID - San Jose 03/04/05
- Commitments: Making an MVC move
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25