ECNL Players to Watch: U16, U17, and U18
The ECNL Playoffs kick off on June 23rd from Oceanside, California. From a team perspective, the ultimate goal remains winning the title. From an individual perspective, the ECNL playoffs are a rare opportunity. They offer a player the chance to play in front of the top college scouts as well as a number of youth national team coaches and scouts.
The unique change to showcase your merits in front of that audience brings out some brilliance from individuals. Below are some of the players to keep an eye on from the U16, U17, and U18 age groups.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 17-23
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Orange County SC signs Korede Osundina
- Look back: Standouts from ECNL NSG - FL
- Zach Ryan returns to the Red Bulls
- Recruiting Views: Back in the mix
- NYCFC add Homegrown trio, two from ACC
- Boys ECNL National Event FL Preview
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's choice
Club Rankings HQ
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- 2026 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25