Generation adidas Cup qualifying continues
This weekend, the 2017-18 Generation adidas Cup qualifying continues, with MLS teams around the country heading to three different destinations to solidify the competition ahead of the finals in Frisco this coming April.
MLS franchises will send U17 academy teams to continue the annual tournament, with the final field in Frisco will be settled over the new few days. The top two teams from each region will advance to the Premier Division, set to face international competition in the finals later in the year.
Check out the standings, players to watch, along with the results from October. The host side is noted in parentheses.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 8-14
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Five Key Players for the U.S. U20 WNT
- Commitments: A Small-Town Success Story
- Recapping the USL League Two Season
- U20 WNT Ready to Showcase Attacking Talent
- 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Preview
- Best Unsigned MLS NEXT All Stars
- College Players Abound on U20 WC Rosters
Club Rankings HQ
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- 2026 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25