Girls 2018 class earning top marks already
The girls 2018 class is at an interesting phase in its pre-college lifespan right now.
Caught between a largely older group of 2017s that will mostly comprise the coming U17 World Cup team and a 2019 class that hasn’t yet been picked over on the recruitment front, the 2018s are in many ways the most noticeably recruitable group available. Sure, many of the class’s top prospects are already verbally committed, but 2018 is two and a half years away.
The recently released girls IMG Top 150 update hit our site this week, shuffling the deck as high school sophomores look to exert influence at their clubs and national teams. Let’s go deeper into that update and pick out a few wider points to analyze.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: June 26-July 3
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 6
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 5
- MLS Next Cup Playoffs: Day 2 Standouts
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Boys 2025
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 4
- MLS Next Cup: Day 1 Standouts
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 3
Club Rankings HQ
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- 2026 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25