Girls Academy League Playoff Brackets
June 18, 2021
The Girls Academy has released the playoff brackets for the 2021 National Playoffs being held next week in Oceanside, California. The U13, U14, and U19 age groups will compete in a 16 team group play (four brackets of four) and then semifinal action before crowing the first ever GA national champion. The U15, U16, and U17 age groups will compete in a 32 team group play (eight groups of 4) before quarterfinal action. The four quarterfinal winners will advance to the GA semifinals/finals July 16-18 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
"We are looking forward to crowning our first ever National Champions in the Girls Academy," said Girls Academy Commissioner Lesle Gallimore. "The players have worked so hard all year for this opportunity to play for a national title while competing of college coaches and national team scouts. We look forward to hosting a great event next week in Southern California."
Hundreds of college coaches and US Youth National Team Scouts and Coaches will be in attendance in Oceanside to watch the best teams compete for a national championship.
Schedules will be released soon on the event website.
The GA is the only all-girls national youth soccer platform in the United States, currently with 7 conferences, 69 clubs and growing to 8 conferences, over 79 clubs next season.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Maryland star named top NPSL young player
- Boys ECNL crown champions in St. Louis
- SC Blue Heat win UWS in dominant fashion
- Commitments: Another Sounder at Stanford
- College soccer games to watch: Fall 2021
- U.S. Youth Soccer crowns champions
- Commitments: Choosing North Carolina
IMG Top 150 Rankings
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25