Has the U14 National Team been successful?
Six years ago, the U.S. Soccer Federation started a new cycle of players in the U14 age group, the youngest level of the national team pyramid. The purpose was player identification – finding the next group of players to populate the rosters from U15 to the first team.
How much success did the Federation have with the men? And the women?
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 17-23
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- NYCFC add Homegrown trio, two from ACC
- Boys ECNL National Event FL Preview
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's choice
- Revolution add Noel Buck as Homegrown
- GA announces Champions League details
- Caleb Wiley signs with Atlanta United
- Tracking 2022 departures, HS signings
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s