HG Watch: Quakes look to a keeper
The TopDrawerSoccer.com Homegrown Watch returns with a bang this week. A top keeper in the Bay Area agitates for a Homegrown deal from a franchise loathe to dole them out, a strapping forward in the midwest looks to college and a mercurial talent in the northeast holds promise.
Ryan Sierakowski, Chicago Fire
After some early turbulence with the program, the Fire have done well with their Homegrown tag over the past few years. Both Chris Ritter and Harrison Shipp were hits, and they were signed within a week of one another. After misses with Kellen Gulley and Victor Pineda, it finally seems like the Fire are figuring out how to groom young players. While they still don’t seem to have any idea what to do with players without college experience, Shipp’s success would seem to indicate that it doesn’t entirely matter.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: October 25-31
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Men’s Team of the Week: O'Toole the hero
- Commitments: From Ohio to Pennsylvania
- Girls Academy West Region Standouts
- Boade bags the winner, named PotW
- Hoyas back at No. 1 in Men's Top 25 update
- Commitments: Pac-12 choice for 2023
- 2022 Generation adidas prospects
- TDS Women's Division I Top 25: New No. 1
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25