Players to watch with the U.S. U17 MNT
The start of a new year, and specifically 2020, means it’s the official start of a new cycle for the Under-17 Men’s National team. Cutoff for this team is for players born on or after January 1, 2004, culminating with the 2021 U17 World Cup in Peru. This week’s trip to England is a first opportunity for eligible players to get their first work in under a U.S. Soccer coaching staff.
Twenty players were called up for the European trip, with difficult games against Spain, England Denmark on the schedule. Who are some of the U.S. players to watch on the trip? Here’s a look at four to know as the new cycle officially begins.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: January 10-16
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- US U17 MNT roster for camp in Florida
- RSL signs youngest player in MLS history
- Patrick Bohui signs with Danish club
- Can any 2022 draftees make the USMNT?
- USYNT midfielder signs with Birmingham
- Canadian draftees eye up MLS chance
- Tsakiris joins San Jose on Homegrown deal
Club Rankings HQ
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- 2026 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25