Projecting the U17 MNT World Cup roster
The Under-17 World Cup roster is expected to drop this week, as the team will travel to Brazil on October 15 to begin final preparations for this year’s competition.
A tough group lies ahead for the United States, who will play Japan, Senegal and the Netherlands.
So what might the roster look like? Below is a projection of which 21 players head coach Raphael Wicky may call.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- ECNL Conferences for 2021/2022 season
- Transfers to watch in men’s DI season
- Top USMNT performances at the Gold Cup
- Commitments: A Top 50 choice
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- Men’s DI internationals to watch in 2021
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25