Projecting the U17 MNT World Cup roster
The Under-17 World Cup roster is expected to drop this week, as the team will travel to Brazil on October 15 to begin final preparations for this year’s competition.
A tough group lies ahead for the United States, who will play Japan, Senegal and the Netherlands.
So what might the roster look like? Below is a projection of which 21 players head coach Raphael Wicky may call.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: December 6-12
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- MLS Next Fest Photo Gallery - Dec. 3
- Final Men's Team of the Week for 2021
- Commitments: An addition for 2022
- College Cup: FSU win third national title
- IMG Top Club Soccer Players: Boys 2024
- MLS Next Fest Standouts: Sunday’s Best
- Commitments: A Virginia decision
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25