Projecting the U20 MNT qualifying lineup
The U.S. U20 Men’s National Team is in camp this week.
While qualifying dates have yet to be finalized for the 2019 edition of the World Cup (scheduled to be hosted next May in Poland) there’s not as much time for head coach Tab Ramos to trim his roster.
The current roster is not up to full strength. European-based players like Brady Scott and Josh Sargent miss out on the trip to Florida and Honduras as they wrap up their time abroad.
So even with a deep dive into this roster premature – it’s never time to speculate what the U.S. U20 MNT lineup could look like for qualifying and next year’s World Cup:
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- Transfers to watch in DI women’s season
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's first choice
- 2022 Men’s Recruiting Rankings: August
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25