Rodriguez signs Homegrown deal with Chicago
Missael Rodriguez became the latest MLS Academy product to sign a Homegrown deal this week. The 18-year-old has signed with the Chicago Fire, a deal that starts on Jan. 1, 2022.
Part of the Fire Academy since 2017, he is the 21st Homegrown signing in franchise history.
“Missael is a promising young player who has demonstrated strong finishing qualities,” Chicago Fire FC Technical Director Sebastian Pelzer said in a press release. “We are excited to continue helping him develop and to see his qualities improve within the first-team environment.”
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: October 18-24
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- YNT Regional ID roster - Atlanta 07
- Men’s tourney projection: Second look
- YNT Regional ID roster - Atlanta 06
- Commitments: Defensive addition for 2022
- Latest women's DI projected bracket
- Men’s Team of the Week: SoCon star
- Club Soccer Standouts: Oct. 16-17
- NC State GK named Player of the Week
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25