Top 20 DI Boys Recruiting Classes for 2016
This year’s Signing Day actually offered a few surprises in the men’s college soccer recruiting game. There was a Top 25 ranked recruit who signed with an expected program and there were a number of transfers that were announced throughout the week.
While Signing Day is in the books, there are a number of programs that have not announced their classes yet as well as some of the top recruits who have not sent in their Letters of Intent yet.
TopDrawerSoccer updated the Division I recruiting class rankings following Signing Day. Check out the Feb. update to the rankings below.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 2-8
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Heartbreaking loss ends era for US Soccer
- Menace win USL League Two title
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- Transfers to watch in DI women’s season
- Commitments: A goalkeeper's first choice
- 2022 Men’s Recruiting Rankings: August
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
Club Rankings HQ
- 2021 IMG Academy 150
- 2022 IMG Academy 150
- 2023 IMG Academy 150
- 2024 IMG Academy 150
- 2025 IMG Academy 150
- Regional Rankings
- Position Rankings
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Top 25