U.S. U15 BNT August Camp Roster
The U.S. U15 Boys National Team held a camp in Chula Vista, California last week. Head coach Clint Peay called in 36 players for the weeklong event at the Olympic Training Center in Southern California.
The roster featured the 2004 age group, which will be the cornerstone of the 2021 U17 World Cup cycle team.
U.S. U15 Boys National Team Camp Roster (August 19-26)
Defenders (8): Miles Avery (D.C. United), Armando Avila (Los Angeles Football Club), John Carlos Cortez (New York Red Bulls), Brandan Craig (Philadelphia Union), David Garcia (D.C. United), Juan Gonzalez (New York Red Bulls), Antonio Leone (Los Angeles Football Club), Arber Shala (Chargers SC)
Midfielders (12): Zach Booth (Real Salt Lake), Cesar Cordova (Houston Dynamo Youth), Troy Elgersma (Pateadores), Cesar Elizalde (FC Dallas), Cooper Flax (New York City FC), Kenan Hot (PDA), Efrain Morales (Atlanta United), Rodrigo Rodriguez (Chula Vista FC), Evan Rotundo (San Diego Surf), Victor Valdez (LA Galaxy), Aethan Yohannes (AZ Alkmaar), Mathias Yohannes (D.C. United)
Forwards (12): Osvaldo Cisneros Reyes (Sporting KC), Riley Cullum (Chargers SC) Kevin Jimenez (Los Angeles Football Club), Rey Millan Gonzalez Jr. (San Diego Surf), Sahyd Nevado-Masso (Orlando City SC), Oluwakorede Osundina (Crossfire Premier), Rokas Pukstas (Sporting KC), Nicholas Rabiu (New York Red Bulls), Jonathan Santillan (Boca OC), Jaime Terrazes (San Antonio FC), Christian Torres (Los Angeles Football Club), Corey Villegas (Crossfire Premier)
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov.27-Dec. 3
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Tracking Division I Coaching Changes
- GA Winter Showcase/Champions Cup Photos
- Men's DI Tournament Quarterfinal Preview
- MLS Next Fest U19 Players to Watch
- Women's Dl Tournament Final Four Preview
- 2024 Women’s DI Recruiting Ranks: Nov.
- ECNL Girls Tennessee Players to Watch
- Stanford's Path to Women's College Cup