Winners from Signing Day 2015
Every year, Signing Day produces a handful of winners who separate themselves from the pack. These five groups did as much as anyone to deserve the tag in 2015.
As we’ll see in a minute with Stanford’s 2015 class, recruiting power is firmly ensconced on the West Coast right now. UCLA and Stanford have owned the nation’s top-ranked men’s and women’s classes in each of the past two years, and UCLA’s 2015 haul is just as formidable as the one it signed in 2014. In one class, the Bruins inked a keeper of the future in Dakota Havlick, a rare fullback talent in Malcolm Jones and a couple midfielders who’ll get pro looks in Jackson Yueill and Jose Hernandez.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Nov. 29-December 5
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Key players at the women’s College Cup
- Men’s Division I quarterfinal preview
- MLS Next Fest Preview: First of a kind
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2023
- Boys ECNL South Carolina preview
- Commitments: Staying in Connecticut
- ECNL Tennessee National Event preview
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s