2014 TDS Division I Freshman Top 100
The new darlings on campus have had a fair share of the plaudits in the 2014 season. Freshmen have emerged as key contributors on some of the best teams in Division I with nearly all the top programs relying on new faces this fall. The composition of the first freshman top 100 list for this season reflects the players who have been helping teams pick up crucial points as well as players putting up outrageous stats in their debut season.
California center back Joshua Morton snags the No. 1 spot in the TDS Top 100 freshman list. Morton has missed a few games for the Bears, but when available, he has been rock-solid for the Bay Area program. Fellow Pac-12 standout Abu Danladi checks in at No. 2. The Gatorade Player of the Year has had a slow start to his first season due to injuries, but he has been transcendent when on the field for the UCLA Bruins. Louisville freshman Tim Kubel rounds out the top three with the German leading the Cardinals in scoring this season.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s