2017 Girls Recruiting Rankings: Feb. update
The recruiting race for 2017 is much further along in women’s DI soccer, with the trend of early verbal commitments leading to classes that are more complete than on the men’s side.
There is still plenty of movement to come, with a pair of top 25 recruits from the class of 2017 uncommitted. When those decisions come, the implications are sure to be felt in the recruiting class rankings.
Below are the latest top 10 rankings for 2017, based in large part off the IMG Academy Top 150 and reported verbal commitments. Please send commitments or corrections to commit@topdrawersoccer.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 15-21
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Women's Division I Preseason Awards
- Top Women’s Division I Pro Prospects
- Final 2022 Women's DI Recruiting Ranks
- U17 WNT Roster for Friendlies in Spain
- USA U20s 0-3 Netherlands: Three Thoughts
- Women's College Previews: ASUN to MAAC
- TDS Women's Division I Top 25: Preseason
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s