Back from injury, college players to watch
The 2013 college season is nearly here, and the search for difference makers is well under way. The search may start and end with players who are returning to college soccer after missing the 2012 season through injury (or for another reason), as a handful of former standouts are set to return this upcoming season.
From attackers to defenders, the list of returners are capable of helping their squads either climb back into the NCAA Tournament and furthering their runs in the postseason.
Check out who is back in 2013 below.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 23-29
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- U16 GNT enjoys successful trip to Europe
- On the National Stage with Savannah Sabo
- Commitments: Crucial Late Signing?
- Recruiting Views: Big Name Additions
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- TDS Girls Regional Rankings: Class of 2022
- ECNL Boys VA National Event Preview
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s