Big 12 Breakout Candidates for 2023
With the additions of BYU, Cincinnati, Houston, and UCF the Big 12 just went from already elite to conversations as one of the country’s best conferences next season. Of course, it will only be a one-time thing, with Oklahoma and Texas slated to join the SEC in 2024. But for one year, we’ll get some incredible competition with all of college soccer watching, a valuable opportunity for returning players to step into the national limelight. Here is a player from each Big 12 team who could have a breakout season.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: Sept. 25-October 1
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Women's Division I College Scoreboard
- Segares Names U17 Roster for Brazil Trip
- 2024 Women’s DI Recruiting Ranks: Sept.
- Regional Roundup: Northeast
- Commitments: On the Way to Wake
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- 5 Men's DI Games to Watch this Weekend
- TDS Boys Regional Rankings: Class of 2025
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s