California midfielder joins LA Galaxy II
A product of the LA Galaxy Academy, Davila joins the Galaxy's USL squad after two strong season with the Pac-12 program. Davila was in his junior year at Berkeley, heading back home to begin his pro career.
Davila made 36 appearances in two seasons in college, scoring two goals and adding eight assists. He started all 18 games he appeared in as a true freshman, and was a First Team Pac-12 honoree as a sophomore.
— LA Galaxy II (@LAGalaxyII) February 11, 2021
"Taylor is a promising player who will bring depth to our midfield as we continue strengthening the LA Galaxy II roster," LA Galaxy General Manager Dennis te Kloese said in a statement. "We are excited to have him rejoin our club and look forward to his continued development within our organization as we prepare for the 2021 season."
Before joining Cal, Davila excelled for the Galaxy Academy in the 2017-18 season, scoring 11 goals in 34 appearances. In 2018, he made one appearance for Galaxy II on an amateur deal in the USL Championship that year. Prior to playing for the Galaxy Academy, Davila played for Cali power Real So Cal.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s