College stars available for Waiver Draft
College standouts Andrew Thomas (Stanford), Jacob Montes (Georgetown) and Spencer Glass (Indiana) are all available for selection in a special Waiver Draft for MLS teams, the league announced on Thursday.
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic and rescheduled college season, the trio can have their rights selected by interested MLS franchises, with the deadline Monday, May 24.
Thomas made 55 appearances in three seasons at Stanford, establishing himself as one of the top goalkeepers in college soccer during his time in Palo Alto.
Glass was a top left back for the Hoosiers. A broken leg sidelined him down the stretch of the spring season, and he missed the national championship. He's made 72 appearances, scoring nine goals and adding 21 assists.
Currently on trial in England, Montes helped the Hoyas win the 2019 national championship. He left Georgetown to begin his pro career, finishing his time on the Hilltop with 15 goals and 16 assists in 73 games.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s