DI men's championship spring contenders
With only the ACC and Sun Belt playing significant seasons in the fall of 2020, the march towards a spring championship appears to be wide open in DI men’s soccer.
It’s clear at this point that projecting who may win the championship in May is going to be difficult to predict. Several of the best players that did actually play in the fall aren’t going to play in the spring, including Generation adidas signees like Philip Mayaka (Clemson), Calvin Harris (Wake Forest) and Ethan Bartlow (Washington).
It’s going to be interesting to see how absences impact the chase for a championship. Here’s a quick rundown of eight contenders.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: July 26-August 2
- 2021 Club Soccer Summer Postseason Coverage
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Surf Cup recap - Winners + Standouts
- Commitments: Top 150 decision
- Recruiting Views: Continued additions
- Maximizing ID Camp, Showcase experiences
- Commitments: The allure of Alabama
- MLS Youngsters: Pepi catching fire
- Commitments: Making a DII decision
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s