Final Women's DI Tourney Bracket projection
One week is left until the 2018 NCAA tournament bracket is announced for women’s Division I soccer.
A handful of teams will be nervous next week: Mississippi State has a healthy RPI of 19 but missed the SEC tournament field. NC State (21) and Wake Forest (29) have solid RPIs, some decent wins but missed the ACC tournament.
Below is the latest projected field of 64, based off results through Sunday, October 28.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: June 20-26
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 4
- MLS Next Cup: Day 1 Standouts
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 3
- Gatorade announces Girls State HS PotY
- Recruiting Views: Strength in the Pac-12
- ECNL Girls National Playoffs: Day 2
- Top U.S. U20 MNT Performers at Concacaf
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s