First Women's DI NCAA tournament projection
While it’s certainly premature when talking about each program’s potential for a spot in the NCAA tournament, it’s still fun to project what the women’s DI field of 64 might look like next month.
Using the most recent RPI released this week, below is what the NCAA tournament field might look like. Conference winners – tournament or otherwise – are listed first, and then at-large bids.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 8-14
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- 2022 Big Ten Women's Soccer Preview
- Best Unsigned MLS NEXT All Stars
- College Players Abound on U20 WC Rosters
- U15 GNT Wins CONCACAF Championship
- U20 World Cup Players to Watch
- DPL Announces New Player ID Platform
- USA Advances to U15 CONCACAF Title Game
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s