First Women's DI NCAA tournament projection
While it’s certainly premature when talking about each program’s potential for a spot in the NCAA tournament, it’s still fun to project what the women’s DI field of 64 might look like next month.
Using the most recent RPI released this week, below is what the NCAA tournament field might look like. Conference winners – tournament or otherwise – are listed first, and then at-large bids.
- Recruiting Roundup: June 13-19
- TDS announces the TDS Winter Showcase
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Girls Academy League Playoff Brackets
- Picking a young U.S. squad for the Gold Cup
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Boys
- Boneau signs off with dream senior season
- Gatorade Player of Year: Alyssa Thompson
- YNT Regional ID - San Jose 03/04/05
- Commitments: Making an MVC move
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s