Five freshmen with 2015 U20 MNT possibility
Much to the chagrin of soccer purists, the 2015 U20 Men’s National Team will still lean on college soccer players to help fill out the roster for the qualifying events and likely for the main competition.
With that in mind, the younger freshmen that entered college soccer this season, those born in 1995, have the opportunity to make a name for themselves two years out from the big event.
Below is a list of five players who have started the season well and could be in line for a look from U20 MNT head coach Tab Ramos and his staff.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: May 16-22
- Tracking Division I coaching changes
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- Big 12 Women's Breakout Players to Know
- Soccer Masters TeamRank Update - Girls
- Commitments: A defender picks for 2023
- MLS Next Flex Under-16 Best XI
- YNT ID Roster - Chicago 06/07
- MLS Next Flex Under-15 Best XI
- Photo Gallery from MLS Next Flex
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s