Five Things to Know: Ivy League openings
Another week of the women’s Division I season is in the books. Here are five things to know from the most recent round of action.
1. Three teams to challenge for Ivy League race?
One round of games doesn’t define a conference battle, though after the weekend, a three-team race looks likeliest in the Ivy League.
Harvard, Brown and Princeton all won their respective openers in convincing fashion. The Crimson took down Penn by a 3-0 score, and boast a talented, experienced lineup. Brown beat Dartmouth 4-1, thanks in part to a brace from Brittany Raphino. Princeton took out Yale 4-0.
- SIMA Recruiting Roundup: August 1-7
- 2022 DI College Soccer Preview Content
- How Do I Get Scouted by TopDrawerSoccer?
- DPL Announces New Player ID Platform
- USA Advances to U15 CONCACAF Title Game
- New Men's DI College Coaches to Know
- Recruiting Views: Sun Belt, CAA Adds
- Previewing the 2022 Women's ACC
- U.S. U15 GNT edge Canada by 1-0 score
- Commitments: Top Goalkeeper's Choice
College Rankings HQ
- DI Top 25
- DI Top 25 Composite
- Upperclassman Top 100
- Freshman Top 100
- Conference Top 20s